Grace Counselling & Coaching
"If we can't sort out our problems on our own, what's the use of seeing a counsellor?"
Seeing a counsellor is intended for those times when you do get stuck and struggle to sort it out on your own. A good counsellor will offer objectivity, a new perspective, and strategies to change behaviour or the reaction to someone else's behaviour. The apprehension of attending counselling usually subsides quite a bit during your first session as you begin to generate feelings of empowerment, responsibility and hope.
We offer quality care that will immediately help to increase the posibilities of change in your situation. You will begin to think outside the restrictions of your 'old story' and move towards your desired result.
- Individual Counselling using models and approaches, over 20 years of training, that reflect the immediate needs of the person requiring assistance.
- Couples Counselling for couples who are ready to make significant and lasting changes in their relationship.
- Play Therapy for Children whose parents have recently separated, divorced or joined a new family. Helping children make sense of blended family issues.
- Employee Assistance Programs are available to both government and non-government organisations.
- Workshops for Organisations seeking help to raise morale and prevent burnout, stress leave or worker’s compensation claims.
- Programs for Schools to help students learn to communicate effectively develop self-esteem and learn to negotiate with teachers, parents and peers.