Grace Counselling Coaching & Hypnotherapy
"If we can't sort out our problems on our own, what's the use of seeing a counsellor?"
Seeing a counsellor is intended for those times when you do get stuck and struggle to sort it out on your own. A good counsellor will offer objectivity, a new perspective, and strategies to change behaviour or the reaction to someone else's behaviour. The apprehension of attending counselling usually subsides quite a bit during your first session as you begin to generate feelings of empowerment, responsibility and hope.
Grace Counselling offers a number of services to help all situations and provide quality care.
These services are;
- Individual Counselling using models and approaches that reflect the immediate needs of the person requiring assistance.
- Couples Coaching for couples who want to invest a weekend into their relationship to see change and growth.
- Couples Counselling for couples who are ready to make significant and lasting changes in their relationship.
- Hypnotherapy for individuals struggling to change unwanted behaviour for good.
- Neurofeedback - cutting edge treatment for adults and children, used to treat a range of conditions.
- Play Therapy for Children whose parents have recently separated, divorced or joined a new family. Helping children make sense of blended family issues.
- Mediation for families, relationships and the workplace.
- Employee Assistance Programs are available to both government and non-government organisations.
- Women's Groups provide a forum for country women who are success orientated, high achieving and equipped with an extraordinary heart and mind.
- Workshops for Organisations seeking help to raise morale and prevent burnout, stress leave or worker’s compensation claims.
- Professional Supervision for counsellors in training and for other professionals in the welfare industry including; teachers, foster parents, doctors, nurses, TAFE teachers, carers, ministers of religion, and pastors and priests.
- Programs for Schools to help students learn to communicate effectively develop self-esteem and learn to negotiate with teachers, parents and peers.